Our Terms and Conditions
If you browse or continue to use our website www.imbibenglish.com, you agree to comply to our terms and are bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree or do not agree to your terms and conditions or with any part, we advise you not to use our website.
The terms “ImbibEnglish,” “we” or “us” refers to the sole owner of the website. The terms “You” refers to the viewer or user of the website.
- The pages and the content on the website are purely for the purpose of information only. It can be subject to alteration/changes without any prior intimation.
- Neither we nor any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, suitability, performance, timeliness and completeness of the information and materials found or offered on www.imbibenglish.com for any particular purpose. You may find some errors or inaccuracies in the materials and information. We exclude liabilities from such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest.
- We shall not be liable for your use of any material or information on this website and it is entirely at your own risk.
- You are liable to ensure that any products, services or information made available by us meets your requirements.
- www.imbibenglish.com contains material or information which is purely licensed to or owned by us. This material or information includes, but is not limited to, the look, graphics, layout and design. Copying of and Reproduction from www.imbibenglish.com is strictly prohibited in all the cases.
- Any unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence at your end.
- The website may include certain links on other websites. These links are given for the convenience of the visitors. This does not imply promotion of any other website(s). We are not liable for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of India.